- ¼ cup Flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Thyme leaves
- 1 Bay leaf, fresh
- 1 Tablespoon Oregano leaves
- 1/6 cup Dijon mustard or wholegrain mustard
- 10 Garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 Tablespoon Black pepper, freshly ground
- 1tsp Rock salt
- ½ cup Village Press Frantoio extra virgin olive oil
- 10 strip steaks
- Combine all ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Add the olive oil in a steady stream.
- Rub liberally on the steaks and let marinated overnight.
- Season steaks well with salt and more black pepper and grill to desired doneness.
- This rub keeps well in a sealed container in the refrigerator for at least a week.
YIELD makes 10 steaks